Will Smith has been crafting his art for many decades now. For some of you that had the opportunity to know him from his hit tv show Fresh prince of Belair to hearing his rap song to seeing him in action and sci-fi movies such as Men In Black to the upcoming suicide squad you’re probably wondering how does he mange to keep it all togheter.
In April 2007, Newsweek called him “the most powerful actor in Hollywood”. He has been nominated for five Golden Globe Awards, two Academy Awards, and has won four Grammy Awards.
Here are 18 quotes from him that I believe can change your life. Quotes or beliefs he lives by to bring him to a level of success, achievement and authority and celebrity status in his field and life itself.
Will Smith’s Top 18 Motivational Beliefs About Life, Success
And Of Course Pursuit Of Happiness Are:
- “You can cry, ain’t no shame in it. “
- “Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.”
- “The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school. “
- “The first step is you have to say that you can. “
- “The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is that I’m not afraid to DIE on a treadmill. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, but if we get on a treadmill together, there are two things: You’re getting off first or I’m gonna DIE It’s really that simple”
- Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.”
- “There are so many people who have lived and died before you. You will never have a new problem; you’re not going to ever have a new problem. Somebody wrote the answer down in a book somewhere.
- “The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
- You’re not the only one struggling. You’re not the only person having trouble, now or ever. Things will get better, and in the meantime, you’re in good company.
- “Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.”
- “Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding it than others.”
- “The first step is you have to say that you can.”
- “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, than you are wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other people’s lives better.”
- “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”
- “We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.”
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
- “Love is the ultimate theme, but it’s not just for women.”
- “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.”
Read more at http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/18-motivational-quotes-from-will-smith-that-change-my-life/#E1Ro8t2KuTZIwZk0.99
Forbes – Top 100 Inspirational Quotes